The Blue Sky Dragon Slayer


The Blue Sky Dragon Slayer ^A^


Hewu, minna. I am Dahee Kushido. I will be posting Lyrics and Short Overviews, if I have the time to do so. Lyrics can be English/Japanese from Vocaloid/Anime/Jap Singers. Overviews will be from an anime series, an ep at a time. Have fun! Frome Dahee Kushido.



Anime Currently Watching

Fairy Tail! S2
Tokyo Ghoul S2
Kuroko no Basuke S3

Manga Currently Reading

Watashi ni xx Shinasai!!


Blog Archive


Favourite Vocaloids

Gumi,Miku, Rin/Len and Luka.
Ask Dahee

Feel free to ask Dahee anything. http://ask.fm/Pancake_chan You can request any drawings and pictures to me. From Dahee Kushido.
Credits

© 2014 - Full Template by Tiara. The basecode from Meiza and Anugerah Salsa. Cute icon from Kak Salsa. Big Helped S K Y
Enjoying Fairy Tail!
Monday 22 September 2014 | 0 Blue(s)


Hewo Mina ~

Sky-High-Ru here

The whole day I spent the WHOLE DAY indoors, in my home. Mainly my Room XD Besides going to eat Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks and Dinner. After that, I would straight away go to by room and go on my laptop. 


Throughout the day I would go watch anime, read manga, look at pictures on Google Plus and watch vocaloids dancing. 



The Anime I am currently watching is Fairy Tail. YAY! Soo much fun. Having a lot of fun, just by watching the characters, serious and fun moments. The sad moments tears my heart a part the most and I start to cry my eyes out, ALOT!

I'm still up to Season 1, due to me only watching this anime this year and 1 month ago (I think). Only this year I have taken a certain liking to Fairy Tail, due to PRETYY GUYSS eg. Natsu, Gray, Lyon, Loke and Jellal.


Then, all the KAWAII GIRLS eg. Lucy, Erza, Wendy, Juvia,  Levy, Cana, Lisaana and Mirajane. 


Anyway, the story line is FANTASTIC! The Guild is always having fun and always getting into deep fights with other Dark Guilds. The action is very ENTHUSIASTIC! Always, so fun to watch. Natsu always eating Fire and Gajeel always eating Iron. Ahahahah Love It. 

Also, when the moments in some episodes when MY OTP'S are together, either alone or in public. IT MAKES ME FANGIRL SO MUCH, that my family members tells me to be quiet XD 

Shipping in Fairy Tail. 

Natsu and Lucy (10% More)
Natsu and Lisaana (Secretly) 
Natsu and Wendy ( Like Brother and Sister)

Gray and Juvia 

Jellal and Erza 

Loke and Lucy (Secretly) 
Loke and Aries 

Gajeel and Levy 

Thats It for Now. I'm only up to Season 1 Episode 106. Heaps more to goo, but trying to reach Season 2. My friend Micayla is watching it and she tries to SPOIL it for me, but I avoid her at those times. 

Other 2 anime's that I continue to watch and only came out this year is: SAO 2 and Ao Haru Ride. 

SAO 2>> BEEN WAITING FOR SEASON 2. I was left hanging from Season 1, when Asuna, Kirito and Yui was reunited. I WAS CRYING MY EYES OUT FOR HAPPINESS FOR THEM. 

AND FINALLY I WAS SOO HAPPY, I SPAMMED MY FRIENDS via Skype THAT SAO 2 CAME OUT ALREADY. Sill on going, but it comes out every Sunday. Manga is also out apparently, which is past the anime episodes. 

Shippings>> 

Kirito and Asuna (1000%) 
Kirito and Sinon (Secretly, but not more than Kirito and Asuna) 

ENJOY THIS SEASON WHILE IT LASTS!!



Next, Ao Haru Ride. A fun anime with continuous love triangles and funny characters. LOVING THE GUYS IN THE ANIME SOO PRETTY, WHILE THE GIRLS ARE KAWAII. 

Guys>> Kou, Aya, Toma and Yoichi 

Girls>> Futaba, Yuri and Shuko 

For now, these are the characters we were introduced to, but there is one more female character, although which I don't know her life story about. 

Besides that, the anime consists of great characters, love triangles, important relationships, feelings and flash backs. This anime is sooo cute, probably becasue of the relationship between Futaba and Kou. Some moments within episode, Futaba and Kou mainly has that one scene when they are alone and they do something lovey dovey that makes each other blush. 

LOVE THE ANIME! It's still ongoing, although the manga is little ahead of the episodes being shown. they are also making a live action of Ao Haru Ride. I'M SOO EXCITED FOR IT TO COME OUT! I need to keep searching, when it is going to come out.


Finally, out of anime. The manga I have been reading lately is uhhh . . . Last Game. 

I only started, but it is really cute and my friends reccomended it. So i started reading it. I am up Volume 1 Chapter 4 pg. 9

The websites I use to mainly read my manga is>> 

Manga Fox 
Manga Park 
Manga Here 


Thats all for today. Really getting into the thing or blogging XD Anyway, have a good day. 

Bai ~ ^A^

Sky-High-Ru out 


                                      ██
                                 █        ████
                     ██      ██    █████
                   ████   ██  ██████████
           ██ ███████  ████ ██████
         █████████ █████ ██████  █
       ███████████████ █████  ██
      ███████████████  █████   ████
     ███████████████  ██████     ████
    ██████████████   ████████     ████
 ██████████████  ██████████      ████
 ███████████████████████         █████
  ██████ ██████████████              ████
  █████     ████████████               ████
  ████       ███████████            █████
   ██        ████████████████████
              ██████████████████
               ███████████████
                  ███████████
                      ███████
                ███████
    ██   ████████
   ███ ███████
 ████ █████
 ████████
 ██████
█████
 ██

Fairy Tail Mark!!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,