The Blue Sky Dragon Slayer


The Blue Sky Dragon Slayer ^A^


Hewu, minna. I am Dahee Kushido. I will be posting Lyrics and Short Overviews, if I have the time to do so. Lyrics can be English/Japanese from Vocaloid/Anime/Jap Singers. Overviews will be from an anime series, an ep at a time. Have fun! Frome Dahee Kushido.



Anime Currently Watching

Fairy Tail! S2
Tokyo Ghoul S2
Kuroko no Basuke S3

Manga Currently Reading

Watashi ni xx Shinasai!!


Blog Archive


Favourite Vocaloids

Gumi,Miku, Rin/Len and Luka.
Ask Dahee

Feel free to ask Dahee anything. http://ask.fm/Pancake_chan You can request any drawings and pictures to me. From Dahee Kushido.
Credits

© 2014 - Full Template by Tiara. The basecode from Meiza and Anugerah Salsa. Cute icon from Kak Salsa. Big Helped S K Y
Less Anime More Manga
Wednesday 24 September 2014 | 0 Blue(s)

Hewo Mina ~

Sky-High-Ru here 


Today, also didn't go anywhere. Stayed indoors, again. Spent time inside my Dark Room. Only watching anime and reading manga. Although, I figured out that I couldn't stream . .running out of GB for internet, therefor meaning I can't watch my anime. 


And yet, I just finished Ep. 116 of Fairy Tail. When Gray met UI's daughter, Ultear. Figuring out that, Ul named her child, Ultear. Was becasue, Ul was filled withhappiness she couldn't stop crying, becasue of her daughter, Ultear. THAT MADE ME SOO TEARYYY ; A ; And Gray defeated her. Although, Ultear settled down, from her anger. The next episode is too watch the battle between the Fairy Tail Guild and Hades. Awwwww and I can't streamm. FUQ

Anime>> Fairy Tail 
Characters>> Ul and Ultear

It's really depressing. BUT WORRY NOT! I HAVE MY MANGA TO READ! MWAHAHAH. Jokes. I don't do that. Anyway, the manga that I have started reading, but never finished until my friend, Sofia reminded me. 

Anime>> Fairy Tail
 Character>> Juvia Lockser

Manga>> Watashi ni xx Sinasai! 

Summery>> In class, she is the girl who likes to zone out, while he is the most perfect, good looking guy. But the two of them have a secret and their extraordinary 'love experience' will start now!

 Himuro Yukina, know to as the "Absolute Zero Snow-woman" is a silent and an observant girl. She is actually a popular cell phone novelist who goes by the name, Yupina. Sadly, with no other human contact, besides her cousin. She is unable to express more romance in her novels, that was suggested from her fans. 

Kitami Shigure, your so-called "typical bishounen", who really is a womaniser, has fallen into Yukina's trap using him as her partner, when she blackmails him. He eventually ends up doing Yukina's "missions of love", while he also try's to black mail her. 

As this continues, hopefully her "missions" will be enough for them two to fall in love, with each other. 

Currently Reading>> Volume 1: Chapter 5 pg. 8 


I love the characters personalities, really funny and cute. Yukina's personality leads her to becoming scary and seems to be overtaking Shigure, in both feelings and actions. While, Shigure's personality leads him being a womaniser, more or less annoying towards Yukina. From my point, Shigure is really pissing me off so far throughout this manga, but yet . . . HISS SOOO PRETYYY. Of course that coming from his, bishounen type. Awahwhawhhwa. Yet, this seems to be a love triangle, due to her cousin (forgot his name) seems to take a liking towards Yukina, more than cousin love . . apparently. << My friend Sofia told me this. She spoiled it for me XD But I don't know any further than that. 

After this, I'm continuing the anime and manga. If I get bored, I'm going to read more manga that is shorter. That doesn't have a lot of Volumes and Chapters XD

Goodnight Mina ~

Sky-High-Ru Out 



Crap My Rooms Messy. Going To Clean It In The Morning.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,